|Learning resources||Books discussing RO methods in NFP's||Articles discussing NFP's that have used RO|
|Case Studies involving NFP's that have used RO||Videos at past conferences||Citations NFP publications using RO|
• Read the Frequently Asked Questions FAQ section.
• Learn basic work levels (requisite organization) concepts by taking six hours of e-learning. Register for a free account on the site and then complete an application at http://goo.gl/forms/7QFWcIEWTN to request complimentary access to this course
• Read the GO book chapter - Epilogue: Building a Better Future Together
• Scan and read the books, videos etc below as they suit your interst.
• Attend our next world conference in Toronto, July 20 to July 25, 2017, Designing the Smarter Organization -- Big Data in Marketing & Innovation.
Stepping Through Transition: Management, leadership & governance in non-for-profit organizations
This book has been written specifically to help people make sense of change and development in not-for-profit or, as the authors name them, common good organisations (CGOs). The authors clearly explain how organisations transition from small start-ups through to becoming effective community based service agencies or large national organisations seeking more sustainable futures.
Click here to learn more about Judith's work, book reviews by Society members and other non-for-profit resources
George Werber & Dwight Mihalicz, Redesigning a Global Organization to Deal with Increasing Complexity: The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
George Weber, Organization assessment and redesign at the Canadian Dental Association
John Morgan, Requisite Organization goes to church
George Weber, Redesigning a Global Organization to Deal with Increasing Complexity: The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
Judith Mcmorland, A New Zealand not-for-profit organisation– an evolutionary and Levels of Work perspective on the emergence of governance/management relationships
George Weber, Organization Alignment: Four Years at Royal Ottawa Health Group
|International Red Cross & Red Crescent Societies||Canadian Dental Association||Requisite Organization goes to church|
|VON Canada uses RO||New Zealand NFP's use RO||Citations NFP publications using RO|
GO Design in government, non-for-profit, and social organizations
Presented in Toronto in 2005
RO GOES TO CHURCH: Application of the growth and development of a mega-church
Personal reflections: CEO Panel
President & CEO, Victorian Order of Nurses, Canada
Presentation in 2007